PATIENT FIRST HEALTHTECH PRIVATE LIMITED (referred as “Allo Health” or “We” or “Us” or “Our") takes privacy very seriously. We know how important personal information is to the user of the Website (referred as "You" or "Your" or "Yourself" or "User") and by sharing this information We appreciate Your trust in Us.
- Collection and Storage of Information
- Purpose for Collecting, Using, Storing and Processing of Information
- Sharing and Disclosure of Your Information
- Link to other websites
- Children’s Privacy
- Data Protection Rights
- Data Retention
- Security Measures and Safeguards
- Grievance Officer
- COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- The Information (which shall also include data) provided by You to Allo Health or collected from You by Allo Health may consist of "Personal Information" and "Non-Personal Information".
- Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of You registering as a User on the Website, or availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to participating in any online survey or contest or otherwise or posting user reviews or otherwise doing business on the Website.
- Allo Health may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Website when You visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information may include Your geographic location, details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of Your system, device and the Website You last visited before visiting the Website or the duration of Your stay on the Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access.
- You hereby represent to Allo Health that: -
- the Information You provide from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to Allo Health.
- Your providing the Information to Allo Health and Allo Health’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
- Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form; provided, however, that certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use Your data in countries other than Republic of India but under compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process Your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard Your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require from such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard Your information / data.
- PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING, USING, STORING AND PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
- Allo Health does not sell, transfer or rent Your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without Your explicit consent.
- Allo Health collects, uses, stores and processes Your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent of the User) and shall include the following:
- to facilitate Your use of the Website;
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various services offered on the Website;
- to provide You with information about services available on the Website and to send You information, materials, and offers;
- to send You important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to send You surveys and marketing communications;
- to personalize Your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, services and offers tailored to Your preferences;
- to help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- to teach and train professionals working with Allo Health;
- if You avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil the same.
- to protect the integrity and for proper administering of the Website;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website;
- to improve the services and content on the Website;
- to conduct academic research, surveys, analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc.;
- to respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- to implement information security practices;
- to determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud,
- to undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit;
- to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on any Website or by Allo Health; and
- to enable a potential buyer or investor to evaluate the business of Allo Health.
[Individually and collectively referred to as ("Purposes")]
- You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Information so collected is for lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Allo Health or any person on its behalf, and the collection of Information is necessary for the Purposes.
- SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- You hereby unconditionally agree, consent to and permit Allo Health to transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of Your Information, within and outside of the Republic of India to third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for one or more of the Purposes or as may be required by applicable law.
- We may also share Personal Information if We believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or Our policies.
- We reserve the right to disclose Your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- You further agree that such disclosure, sharing and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to You or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to Us or to any third party.
- LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, claim or expense caused as a result of You accessing these third-party sites and features.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Your Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. We adopt adequate measures to prevent unauthorized access to Your Personal Information.
- We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to verify Your identity. You agree to provide Us all the information that We request for the security review. If You fail to comply with any security request, We reserve the right terminate Your Account with Us and prohibit Your access to the Website.
- We are not liable and cannot be held liable for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website ("Marks") are the property of Allo Health. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Allo Health.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (defined below).
A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond Our reasonable control and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, epidemics, pandemics, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Services provided by Allo Health are not available to children (persons under the age of 18 years). We recognize the need to protect the privacy of young children. Allo Health does not knowingly collect Personal Information relating to children and if You think that Your child has provided this kind of information on Our Website, We strongly encourage You to contact Us immediately and We will take reasonable steps to promptly remove or destroy such information.
- DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
- You have certain choices available to You when it comes to Your Personal Information. Subject to any exemptions provided by the applicable laws, You may have the following rights:
- Rectifying, correcting, updating and removing Your information:
You can access, edit, modify and/or update Your Personal Information by logging into Your user profile or You can write to Us via email or other means of communication in case You want to exercise Your data protection rights in respect of Personal Information stored or processed by Us to access, rectify, delete, port or restrict processing of such Personal Information. Upon receipt of a request and upon verification, Allo Health will remove the Personal Information within thirty (30) days.
- Accessing and updating or deleting Your information:
Our Services and related documentation on Our Website provide You with the ability to access, update and delete certain Personal Information from Your account, if any. We will provide You with information about whether We hold any of your Personal Information upon request. We will respond to such requests within a reasonable timeframe. Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete Our Services and related obligations to You or to comply with Our legal obligations.
- Object or restrict processing of Your information:
You have the right to: (i) object to Our processing of Your Personal Information; and/or (ii) request that We restrict the processing of Your Personal Information. You can log into Your user profile or You can write to Us via email or other means of communication in case You want to exercise any or all of these data protection rights.
You shall have the right to request Us to transfer Your Personal Information to another controller, or directly to You, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- If You have made any request in order to exercise any or all of the above mentioned data protection rights, Allo Health, on best effort basis, shall respond to You within 30 (thirty) days.
You agree and acknowledge that You are providing Your Information out of Your free will. You have an option not to provide or permit AlloHealth to collect Your Personal Information or later on withdraw Your consent with respect to such Personal Information so provided herein by sending an email to the grievance officer or such other electronic address as may be notified to You. However, in such cases Allo Health may not be able to provide certain Services to You.
- DATA RETENTION
Allo Health will retain Your Information for as long as Your Account is active or as needed to provide Our Services. We shall retain and use the Information collected by Us as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes or for other Purposes. If You cancel/ deactivate/ unsubscribe Your account with Us, We are not under any obligation to retain Your Information. However, We may retain the Information pertaining to the User for the maximum period permitted under the law of the land from the date of deactivation of User’s Account.
- SECURITY MEASURES AND SAFEGUARDS
Allo Health uses commercially reasonable technical and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of the User’s Personal Information. However, since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, Allo Health on best effort basis ensures the security of any information the User transmits to Us and that the information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of Allo Health’s physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is the User’s responsibility to protect the security of its login information including passwords. Please note that e-mails and other communications the User sends to Us through Our Website are not encrypted, and We strongly advise the User not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Shubham Dalvi