The treatments for low sexual desire are dependent on the case of the patient and the cause of their symptoms and diagnosis. Generally speaking, psychotherapy, hormone therapy, medication changes, and lifestyle improvement are the commonly associated treatments with low sexual desire in men. The following are ways that the causes behind low sexual desire are targeted, therefore helping improve the symptoms of the condition.
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy when the levels are low
- Medical Condition Treatment
- Mental Health Condition Treatment
- Sexual Dysfunction Treatment
- Medication Variations
- Improved Lifestyle Habits